Saturday 4 September 2010

Figures

Visited the Border Reiver show today and managed to pick up a bargain from the bring and buy. Enough painted old glory 15's confederates for 27 fire and fury base and a divisional commander. Just need to paint up 7 spare figures that I have and I will have completed Johnson Division. The figures needed a little work. I've given them a wash with GW Badab black wash to help the figures match those that I have already painted, touched up the flesh and the white on the knapsacks and some of the belts. When finished basing I'll post pics of the 3 completed brigades as well as Hays' brigade from Early's Division.

2 comments:

  1. lucky buggar i only had enough for 14 bases once i got the union home and rebased them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit, lucky on the numbers but the figures needed touching up. Thought the union figures you got were of beter quality.

    ReplyDelete