Friday 20 August 2010

Welcome

I've set this blog up to follow my creation of forces for the Battle of Gettysburg in the American Civil War. Between four of us, Mick, Mike, Jon and myself, we have split up the forces for Gettysburg. We will be creating the battle 15mm and using the original Fire and Fury rules.

The forces I have been allocated are the Confederate II corps under Ewell and Union III corps under Sickles. I will also try and complete Buford cavalry division. This should give me about 14 confederate brigades and 9 union brigades for the game.

For figures I will use a mix of manufacturer. I'll probable post some sizing details for compatibility. So far I have some Peter Pig and Old Glory infantry and about 12 Lanacashire cavalry (very old sculpts but use able)

No comments:

Post a Comment