Tuesday 9 August 2011

Iron Brigade

To add to my union forces I've decided to do the Iron Brigade next. This was prompted by seeing some relevant figures on EBay. The figures were originally produced by Tabletop miniatures back when I was a little lad. Not sure if anyone is producing these anymore. Anyway managed to pick up 27 figures for £1.80 including postage. that is less than 10p per figure.

Now these figures hold a slight sentimental nostalgia with me. When I first painted a 15mm ACW union army (passed on to my brother who promptly sold them) I painted up the Iron Brigade using these figures. Now's a chance to re do them, hopefully better. I've had to add a couple of command figures to finish the unit off. I''ll post some pictures once I finish the unit.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to it as well! The Iron Brigade are a fun unit to paint/model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on to them this time. Looking forward to photos too.

    ReplyDelete